Saturday 28 May 2011

All I wanna do

Photobucket

First night on the town since becoming "properly" single. I've newly adopted a positive mindset instead of the "down-in-the-dumps" mood I've been in for the last 7 days (slightly inspired from a Kate Spade quote: "Wake up every day like it's your birthday). But, it's been a week exactly, tonight since... So let's go out and get drunk! Because... all I wanna do, is have some fun (*fights temptation to add a wink smiley face*)

In the meantime, whilst sticking my false eyelashes on, I shall reflect on myself with a list I composed on a bus journey today:

5 reasons I am not cool
(reasons all occured in the last week, unbelievably).

5. Walking for 30 minutes to go to Curry's to swap my broken camera round. Walking in to the shop, asking to swap said camera, take the camera out of my bag and then:
"Erm, this is Comet, not Currys."
Flushes with embarrassment, nervous giggle, and then return home with a still-broken camera.

4. Decided to get the bus home. Step up to the raised area to the backseats, and unceremoniously loudly bang head on low ceiling, attracting strange gazes from other passengers.

3. At the beginning of the week, I try my luck at the Euromillion lottery. I go up to buy a ticket in WHSmiths. And then:
"Can I see your ID please? You look under 16."
I am almost 20 years old. (*Unamused*).

2. I have spent £50 on a ticket. To see a band? No. Broadway show? No.
I'm going to see Batman Live.
Bitches.

And the number one reason I am not cool:

1. I apparently like to wear bow ties when clubbing.
(see photo).

Happy Saturday!

>> Listening to: All I wanna do
Obviously.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun night girlie. and yes, be strong and positive X

    ReplyDelete