Sunday 22 May 2011

To introduce myself.


The beginning of a new blog.

I'm the middle one in the photo.

I've recently come to the end of two major relationships. (it hurts)

I'm 19. Not a Uni student. At work. A penchant for exaggerating, being melodramatic, and always trying to see the funny side in a situation. I like the idea of karma, and being positive. (Note: "like the idea.") I have an imagination that gets me in to trouble with my views on people.

I want to improve myself. Last year was the best one of my life. As if to show me the harsh realities of being happy, 2011 has unfortunately been a little rocky. But experience equals growth, right?

I want to be able to write and evoke feelings without the aid of emoticons.

I want to write, write, write...


>> Listening to: Giddy Stratospheres
Well, it'd be rude not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment